Organised by the Smart Cities & Communities network, the 8th edition of the conference will take place in Lyon on 17th-18th October 2019. It will combine three approaches:
- allowing the groups to explore in depth the various topics;
- co-create or make together a solution that can provide a joint deliverable which will be a "standardized approach" to solve the problem at the heart of the solution;
- be in a position to be challenged by a structured approach aiming to make the solution bankable not only for the investment community but also for city decision-makers.
Working groups will be focused on the following topics:
- Building energy retrofit,
- Urban data platforms & services
- Renewable energy infrastructures in urban areas
- Urban mobility,
- Well-being in the city
This event will gather:
- partners involved in the Smart Cities & Communities network (lighthouse cities, follower cities, industry, academics and research institutes, associations, consultants)
- representants of financial institutions (public and private),
- members of the Club Cities (led by Energy Cities),
- and many other stakeholders involved in smart city projects.